Goddess Provisions is hands down my favorite subscription box! It’s a “High Vibe Lifestyle” box filled with curated items like oils, crystals, and health foods. I have always been a very spiritual person, a huge yogi, and I have a slight obsession with anything unicorns. When I opened this months Goddess box I experienced so many magical vibes.
A little bit about Goddess Provisions:
“We created Goddess Provisions as a way to share the tools we’ve found to help us connect with our divine feminine and grow our spiritual practice.”
“We’re “busy” just like everyone else on this beautiful planet but we take the time to manifest journal, meditate, frolick around in nature, pet kittens, practice yoga, have reiki healing sessions, do tarot card readings, drink green juice, write out the things we’re grateful for, check the astrology forecast and charge our crystals under the full moon. If you enjoy these simple pleasures too, you’re going to feel like our monthly box was curated for you by a true soul sister.”
What’s inside the Unicorn box:
Soul SundayUnicorn Aromatherapy Roller
– This dreamy blend of lavender and peppermint essential oils is perfect for pulse points and temples. I suffer from headaches often so I have been using this on my temples every day!
Soul CandyChakra Diffuser Stone
– Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil on this handmade diffuser stone which can be topped with a crystal for meditation. P.S. I have my peppermint essential oil in it right now as I am writing this and the aroma is intoxicating and extremely calming.
Awaken Essential OilsRainbow Energy Inhale
– Boost your mood with this blend of rose, sweet orange, lemon, green mandarin, blue chamomile and lavender essential oils. I have used similar inhalers before, and they truly help to calm you with the scents. My allergies are really bad too so this actually helps clear things up. Even when I am having a little anxiety I inhale this amazing blend of oils and feel really nice.
4. Unicorn Makeup Brush- Apply highlighter or even a face mask with the fan brush. As a beauty fanatic and secret Unicorn brush collector, I was so excited to see this in my box!
Sweetpolita Twinkle Sprinkles
– You can use these vegan sprinkles over your latte or even baked goods (Hello! I love to. bake and love my lattes).
Heart + Hands Self-Care Sticker
– This super cute sticker can be placed anywhere as a friendly reminder to the self-care isn’t selfish.
Let’s Put A Bird On ItUnicorn Dust Highlighter
– You can apply this organic cream highlighter to your cheekbones, collarbones or the inner corners of your eyes. I also use it on my cupids bow. It is made with flower infused oils, vegan mica, and vitamin E oil.
8. Crystal Rose Amethyst Orgone Wand- Use this unicorn inspired resin wand filled rose quartz,
amethyst, and crystal quartz to massage your metaphysical or physical body. It can be used for ritual practice like during yoga or meditation and Reiki. It is also great to use on hands, neck, feet, shoulders or back for massaging.