I am a huge sucker for beauty products, and have tried other subscriptions before; however, Beautycontakes the cake for best beauty subscription box. Why? Well for one they include full sized products instead of just sample sizes. This allows you to actually try the product, and know if you really like it or not. The other bonus is you get A LOT. Not just a few small products, I am talking like ten+. So here’s how it works. Your subscription is $29.00 which is billed 4X a year because this is a seasonal box. Each Beautycon box includes over $100 worth of beauty and lifestyle product..can I get a hell yeah?!? Okay, lets get to the unboxing part!
A look inside the Beautycon Winter Box:
1. Voluminous Mascara Primer by Loreal Paris- I already have long lashes but this extra boost in length is welcome anytime! Really easy to apply and you only need one or two swipes before the mascara of your choice is applied.
2. Voluminous Feline Mascara by Loreal Paris- I am a pretty big mascara gal, and if all else fails this is the one thing I won’t leave the house without having on. What I love most about this mascara are the thin bristles on the brush. It makes it super simple to apply and again you only need a couple swipes to achieve a longer fuller lash.
3. Chocolate Soleil Bronzer by Too Faced- Can’t say enough about this bronzer. It smells delicious and goes on so smooth! It isn’t cakey and leaves your skin feeling great. I had been using this before I received it in my box so it was just a bonus to have some extra because I go through bronzers pretty fast. Tip: Perfect to use on arms or chest to get a little glow going!
4. Body Karate Cream by Skinvolve- Ok, this cream is uh-mazing! The scent is so light but strong enough that I can smell it throughout the day which I love. It is super moisturizing and packed with caffeine and argan oil. These ingredients help to improve skin texture as well as tone. Tip: Apply directly after a shower or bath and let it soak in for maximum results.
5. Illuminati Highlighter by Artist Couture- Highlighters these days are the biggest thing around town! For me, they help create a brighter look and conceal some of those not so nice looking bags under my eyes! This highlighter is a light dust so very easy to apply, and doesn’t cake on to the skin which is a plus! Also really great to use on arms and chest for a little more glow.
6. Rose Gold Tapered Highlighting Brush 522 by Luxie Beauty- Can you ever have too many brushes? Nope! Totally obsessed with this brush and use it with the Illuminati Highlighter as well as some of my own. It was love at first sight because it is my favorite color, so it got a front row seat on my glambox. The bristles are SO soft making application a breeze. It also feels really nice on the skin too. I have had some brushes that weren’t so friendly before so I can really appreciate a good makeup brush.
7. Micellar Water by Garnier- Woo! More to add to the stash. I have been using this since it came out. How I use it: Saturate a cotton round with Micellar Water and start removing my makeup. It comes off super easy without missing a spot. I also use it to remove eye makeup and it comes off like a breeze without irritation! After I cleanse, I will sometimes go back over with a cotton round to remove any excess. I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin as well as pore size after using this for a while. A must have!
8. Botanic Fiber Facial Mask by Biobelle- Well I am a sucker for facial masks, and this one was just so intriguing with its packaging. This mask was very soothing and left my skin feeling refreshed, brightened and soft. It had more of a smooth silky consistency which made it easy to pat into the skin right after use. I would love to try more from this brand!
9. ExfoliKate by Kate Somerville- Huge fan of Kate Somerville, and extremely pleased with this product. They weren’t kidding when they said it was like a 2-minute spa treatment. When you first apply it has a bit of a tingle to it but I like that because it feels like the product is really getting to work and giving my skin a deep clean. I was cautious at first because my skin tends to get dry after using something like this, but it was far from dry. My skin was clear the next day! Even better, it looked and felt great. I will definitely be replenishing this when it’s out.
10. Lippie Stick in Beautycon Pink by ColourPop- I have been hearing so many great things about ColourPop so I was ecstatic when I found out I was receiving one of their products. I can’t say enough about this gorgeous lippie stick!! It is exactly my color and I carry it with me everywhere now. Being a huge lipstick/gloss girl I am pretty critical when it comes to what I put on my lips. Some products can be over drying or hardly last but a minute. This is the perfect combination of a moisturizing, long wear lipstick. I wear it alone or even overtop other lip products I love it that much.
11. ALI & JAY Gift Card- Not only do you get amazing beauty products, you also receive a little lifestyle goodie. This month was from ALI & JAY which offers a mix of apparel for your everyday gal, a more edgy gal, and a pop of elegance. There is just about everything for everyone. Beautycon was generous to include $50 towards your next purchase to start your wardrobe. Score!
Shop the winter Beautycon box Here, and use code CROWNWINTER to receive a discount! Also, new subscribers will receive a BONUS box! Once you have subscribed you will then have access to to the #beautyconSHOP where you can receive 20% off products and FREE shipping. Does it get any better?!?
Using the Voluminous Feline Mascara by Loreal : )